Welcome to The Joint - Centennial, CherrywoodSquare! As your local chiropractor in Centennial, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Centennial chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jeremy Washburn
Dr. Jeremy Washburn graduated from Mesa College for his undergrad degree and then was accepted into Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
His passion for chiropractic started at the age of 22 when he accepted a position as a massage therapist in a chiropractic office. While working for the chiropractic office, it forever changed the way Dr. Washburn saw Healthcare throughout the world. While attending Palmer College of Chiropractic, he traveled abroad to India where he gave treatment to the locals as part of an outreach program of the college. Dr. Jeremy Washburn has been married to his other half for 3 years and they have a beautiful 2 year old son. He is definitely a family man and loves spending time outdoors with his wife and baby boy.
He is an avid sports guy in general but his real passion is baseball and his hometown team, the Cincinnati Reds.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Centennial chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 20, 2016SandyWith hamstrings one bad thing can lead to another. The hamstrings run in the back of the thighs. When this muscle tightens it restricts motion in the pelvis and increases stress across the lower back, sabotaging posture in the process. Stretching the hamstrings can gradually lengthen them and reduce a great deal of stress in the ...
- May 12, 2016SandyThe daily news offers us a tempting array of new health innovations. But when the day is over, something may still be missing. If your body aches and your energy sags, you may need new answers. Finding that perfect balance between work and leisure, health and productiveness is tricky. But the best answer could be as close ...
- May 4, 2016SandyDoes your neck ache a lot? Are pounding headaches showing up more? Do you have stiffness in your back and ongoing painful twinges? If pain is beginning to decide for you what your day will be, it may be time to see your local chiropractor, The Joint Chiropractic, to get some new answers. Fighting Back The Joint is ...
- April 26, 2016SandyHealth news blends right into our evening news as we learn about one medical breakthrough after another. Most of us watch for items that fit us and go from there as we put together our personal and family health care routines. But now, chiropractic may be the missing element that we need to examine more closely. The ...
- April 20, 2016SandyOn an ongoing basis, our need for stress relief ranks right up there with the price of gas and coffee. We would all love to find the best answers. As we roll through the week, collecting our share of dings, stress often sticks to us as we indulge in a few too many burgers, forget to ...
- April 12, 2016SandyChiropractic is an old/new concept in today’s health conscious world. But now it has been singled out by the medical community, where it has been selected as a “ conservative first choice” for the treatment of pain. Stepping up when pain strikes, ahead of prescription pain pills from the doctor or elective surgery, chiropractic is now ...
- April 4, 2016SandyChronic pain comes in many painful forms, from arthritic knees to carpal tunnel syndrome and fibromyalgia. But they all carry joint pain and muscle stiffness that demand solutions when they start showing up, 24/7. If you, or someone in your family, is fighting chronic pain you may want to see what your local chiropractor and yoga ...
- March 22, 2016SandyGetting up every morning with pain can undermine your whole day. It is tough enough just to get breakfast going and get everyone out the door. If pain has become part of your morning equation, don’t wait, see your chiropractor and get help. Licensed chiropractors are trained to identify aching or throbbing pain and find solutions. Day ...
- March 15, 2016SandyAs our daily demands continue to multiply, most of us would welcome a local wellness center that handled our immediate needs and helped us learn more about staying healthy and active. Your local chiropractor may have that answer for you now. Licensed chiropractors have the training and experience to handle everything from your child’s backpack strain or ...